bloggie bloggie booger

Tuesday, 12 June 2007

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

MUHSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!had helped me make this blog....although he is more of a nusiance then helping me he still managed to get this blog done properly...haha ok la must sae thank-kui you to MUHSIN!!!haha yesterday i went to his house to do the STP project (science project) stay till 2030 lei so late haha nevermind .We had lost of fun talking about things...and i played with his brothers too:)anyway we managed to sort of finish the report and get things done .Then Muhsin have to go to some religous class and he threw me out of his house(SO RUDE!!) but his mother more better ah still give me umbrella (because that time raining ma) but when i went down the block just nice the rain stopped....when i walking home mus walk past a dark and scary path by the mountain then hor ......i feel wierd wierd like sm 1 following me!! then ar i walk faster n faster.... wa then my heart go faster and faster ..i tot got ghost follow mi so scary but later i faster get home n everything is okay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home