bloggie bloggie booger

Thursday, 26 July 2007

...operation on my pig... sad..

2 dae learn malay!!!

dunno y is the student teach 1.. i tot is the teacher teach... not fair 1 only the girls get 2 sit on the seats... boys mus take chairs behind n sit.. but quite fun cos can tok tok tok... haha!! learn some new words... but i think 2 moro forget liao.. after that then we went home..mi Sulaiman and Muhsin but then Muhsin suddenly go join all his malay friends... Sulaiman n i so sad... so we go on 2gather... then we saw J men.. so we all go home 2gather.. then suddenly J men at the MRT there also gone... haya left wif Sulaiman n mi again... sad again..

after we went down the MRT...
Sulaiman told mi that Muhsin go prank call 1 bangala then kana scold.. hahaha then he mus sae sorry also...haha i think he still have the voice recordings..go get frm him.. then i accompany Sulaiman bk home cos Muhsin nev follow us....
when i reach home...
my brother called mi 2 follow him go downstairs buy things 2 eat...then i realised that my wallet onli left $10 waaa! then after buy things no money liao...
so...
have 2 do operation on my pig...
waa i bcum sad liao... so long nev do operation on my pig liao.. now need 2 do... the pig 'pain in the flesh' i 'pain in my heart' all my time spent on the pig.. 'feeding' it every once in a while... then 2 dae need 2 take out some of the 'food' from inside... haya...
(ps: pig = the 1 in my cupboard)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home