bloggie bloggie booger

Saturday, 1 September 2007

it happened again...

yesterday we ran e cross-country... leg still pain pain... so today when i went tu BB onli wear full uniform... after tat we went tu eat at the prata shop opposite 589A... when i went up e bus... cos i was holding e big big guitar... then every1 was looking at mi... then v pai sei so quickly go behind tu sit wif my friends after i tap my card... e bus inside got 1 noise... v irritating sound...i think is frm e engine or something... then v hard tu talk... when we reached... i quickly went down e bus, cos scared ltr mani mani ppl look at mi again... (i nev even tap my card) then when i went down... remembered i nev tap my card... look 4 my wallet....
LOST!!!!
wah cannot find... July tat time already lost 1 time... then tis time lost again... the worst thing is.. i heven replace my ez-link card yet... then e photo i took tu make e replacement card was inside the wallet!! wah... need tu go take e picture again...
...sad..
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
just when i was about tu get over the pain of loseing my wallet... i lost it again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home